Taking into consideration the continuous improvement, we are open to hearing from you and to analyze new candidates willing to cooperate.
We invite branch inspectors to carry out functions related to investment supervision, technical control and periodic surveys of buildings as well as to provide expertise and technical opinions. We also invite experts for Occupational Health and Safety (BHP) and fire protection.
- Higher education in the field
- Many years (minimum 10 years) of proven experience in civil engineering and excellent references
- Building permissions to perform independent functions in construction industry
- Current membership in the Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers
- Ability to work in a team and high coordination skills
- Conscientiousness, reliability and excellent organization of work
- Ability to work under time pressure and easy adaptation to the requirements of the internal procedures of our company
Applications should be submitted only by e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org stating the clause: „Hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)”
BatiPlus Polska reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.