BatiPlus has a license to provide services in the field of BREEAM certification of construction works.
The BREEAM (BRE Environmental Assessment Method) certificate is currently the most popular method in Europe for assessing buildings in terms of their environmental performance. The method was created in 1990 by the organization Building Research Establishment (BRE).
This method focuses on the assessment of the quality of the investment process being carried out, which consequently has an impact on the effective energy consumption both during construction and use of the facility and the comfort of use of the facility, and consequently has a positive impact on environmental protection.
Between areas of efficiency of buildings to assess by BREEAM assessor are the following issues:
- Investment management,
- Demand and energy consumption,
- Health and well-being including internal and external factors affecting the health and well-being of employees (such as the amount of daylight in rooms, temperature and air quality, acoustics);
- Environment pollution;
- Logistics: CO2 emissions, location of the building and the proximity of public transport, facilities for cyclists;
- Land use: development of green areas;
- Ecology: protection of values such as biodiversity of flora and fauna;
- Materials: the use of materials obtained from legal and local sources with appropriate ecological certificates;
- Water management: application of solutions limiting water consumption.
BatiPlus has a team of consultants (assessors) responsible for conducting the entire certification process, which begins at the building design stage, closely monitors the process of its implementation, and completes when the building is put into use.
Each certification mission we treat with due diligence and individual approach. This allows us to better understand the expectations of our clients and propose appropriate solutions tailored to their needs, in order to complete the certification with success.